Shawn's second year in the parade of homes has once again been amazing. His home last year (built by K. Welch as well) was voted #1 in all of Utah for best custom home of 2008. It has also been nominated nationally. {crossing our fingers} So yes...
I am proud.
15,000 square feet. I took about 300 pictures, but I will spare you all the details. Hopefully, you will have a chance to come see it for yourself. :)
{front entry}
Living room (aka one rockin home teacher's room)
happy family
my dream kitchen
Lexi scoping out all the goodies in the theatre room
Can't you just imagine the awesome parties you could have out here
complete with a swim up theatre.
Lexi kept scoping out the rooms. She couldn't decide which pink one she wanted. ha!
We both loved the nail salon.
6500 square foot basement consisted of basket ball courts, rock climbing wall, two levels of workout equipment, racquetball court, and a putting green.
Lexi mesmerized with the sport.
Justin shooting baskets. He made it and won a K. Welch shirt...Go Tuft!
Shawn chatting with the amazing builders.
I think I was beaming by this point and was probably up to 250 pics. I couldn't help it. Everything was so amazing.
Now it's back to the monotonous and exhausting grind of school. It was fun to escape for a little bit and just enjoy the rewards of Shawn's "normal work." He is such a hard worker in all areas of his life. It was great to see it recognized a little.
I love you babe.



18 comments:
that is awesome we will have to go see it for ourselves. my friend Lisa (she is listed Lisa & Norm on my blog) just posted about how she went to the parade of homes and thought this was her favorite house. You go Shawn!
I saw his name listed as the architect and wondered if it was him. I cant wait to go see it this weekend. Thats so awesome. Congrats to him and you should be very proud!
Shawn has some talent!! That house was amazing. It's kind of similar to the one we just put an offer on in Hailey. I WISH....
that is amazing. he truly is talented! maybe someday in our dream world we'll have shawn design a house for us. who lives like that? seriously though it's incredible! you should be proud!
Was this in St. George? My mom just got back tonight...I will have to ask her if she went through this home. It really is incredible!
i seriously loved the house. Tell Shaun thanks for the personal tour. I loved seeing you and hanging out. I really miss you tons. I can't wait to see you again soon. Shaun is an amazing.
That house is AWESOME!!It is right down the street from our old house and we always wondered when it would get done(it seeemed like they have been building that house for years)But it was worth the wait, good job shaun!
I would lose my child in a house that big!! but wow amazing:) maranda messaged me and she wants to get the gals together...i say lets go to a movie or something. ill call you soon ok.
way to go shawn. wish we could have seen it. sorry your back to the school grind. ahg
Holy Moly! Good for him. That has got to make you feel so proud. I swear these boys always seem to be so much better than we would have ever thought when we married them. THe house is amazing! Congrats Shawn!
He is awesome! That house is beautiful! You should be proud!
WOW! Amazing job Shawn! I'm sure it is fun to see something you have worked hard on paper come to life.
Just think, someday, he'll design one like that ...for YOU! :)
I love it.
I want to see it SO bad!
Shawn, you're freaking amazing! I love that house and I can't believe I have such a talented friend. Seriously, I'm blown away at how beautiful that home is.
Kristin - I love your hair in the family photo above. You are gorgeous!
thanks babe couldn't do it with out the most supportive wife ever. love you like crazy
So random hat you posted about this house tonight. It is down the street from us and next door to my uncle. It caught on fire today!! I guess it was the cassida and not much damage done, but it sure had the whole neighborhood buzzing!!
Post a Comment