aaaww! He looks so cute, a little older but still adorable!
AHHHH! Its gone!So handsome though.
Whoooa! What a little stud muffin!
i can't believe how much older it makes him look. too cute.
His haircut is so cute. I love it. I was sad with Kobe's first haircut too. But it is worth it to see how cute the cut ends up being.
K--I thought for sure you were going to make a BIGGER announcement than that---he does look cute though {prego?}
Your kids are so adorable...shaggy or not ;)
I love the spikey hairdo on little boys - too cute!
Love the hair, it makes him look so grown up, but sure looks CUTE!
AWWW SO CUTE! i love handsome little haircuts on boys. he looks awesome!
he is so cute, but I miss the mop top
can you please have shawn talk cade into cutting benson's hair? roscoe looks so handsome! i love it.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
aaaww! He looks so cute, a little older but still adorable!
AHHHH! Its gone!
So handsome though.
Whoooa! What a little stud muffin!
i can't believe how much older it makes him look. too cute.
His haircut is so cute. I love it. I was sad with Kobe's first haircut too. But it is worth it to see how cute the cut ends up being.
K--I thought for sure you were going to make a BIGGER announcement than that---he does look cute though {prego?}
Your kids are so adorable...shaggy or not ;)
I love the spikey hairdo on little boys - too cute!
Love the hair, it makes him look so grown up, but sure looks CUTE!
AWWW SO CUTE! i love handsome little haircuts on boys. he looks awesome!
he is so cute, but I miss the mop top
can you please have shawn talk cade into cutting benson's hair? roscoe looks so handsome! i love it.
Post a Comment