I hate the snow. BUT your kids look like they are loving it. :) CUTE! Ok... whats this blogger book thing and how shall I know more?? ps- Love that alexandrite ring in the other post.
Looks like so much fun. I have to admit that I do not miss the snow. But kids have so much fun in it. YOur kids are cute. I can't believe how quickly time flies.
Those two little rascals are my favorites! I love that you captured how much fun they were having. I miss you! I hope you are doing well and I hope to see you very soon. I'm having Kristin withdrawals!
love the pics. Holy crap Roscoe is a size 8!! that is crazy! If you want a fun place to shop I love sugar House. It is real small, mellow and an old town. You might have been there. Last time I lived there they had little stores right along 21st south and antique shops that were awesome. It has been awhile and now that the economy is the way it is I hope it is still the same. Oh and I love the soup kitchen for lunch. It is prob better to go when the weather is warmer.
12 comments:
CUTE pictures!
PS- Picasa is now working on Macs! You should get it so you dont have to go through the crazy process of collages on IPhoto!
are you making your book? Im glad its getting figured out!
sure looks like the kids are enjoying it. i guess thats what matters right? lets just hope this is one of the last storms!
I hate the snow. BUT your kids look like they are loving it. :) CUTE!
Ok... whats this blogger book thing and how shall I know more??
ps- Love that alexandrite ring in the other post.
Man it looks cold up there but those kiddos sure look cute!!
Your kids are so adorable. You have a cute family. Are you ready for the snow to leave? I'm sure you miss St George ;)
What cute little cold faces! We would love to do dinner with you guys. How about Monday night? What can we bring? I can't wait!
Very cute kids! I also love your beautiful ring and thanks for letting me know about blurb. Everywhere I go it is a dead end!
Looks like so much fun. I have to admit that I do not miss the snow. But kids have so much fun in it. YOur kids are cute. I can't believe how quickly time flies.
Those two little rascals are my favorites! I love that you captured how much fun they were having. I miss you! I hope you are doing well and I hope to see you very soon. I'm having Kristin withdrawals!
love the pics. Holy crap Roscoe is a size 8!! that is crazy!
If you want a fun place to shop I love sugar House. It is real small, mellow and an old town. You might have been there. Last time I lived there they had little stores right along 21st south and antique shops that were awesome. It has been awhile and now that the economy is the way it is I hope it is still the same. Oh and I love the soup kitchen for lunch. It is prob better to go when the weather is warmer.
we have the cutiest kids ever
Post a Comment