Friday, February 20, 2009

Introducing Planet Earf.

Yesterday, Lex was molding play-dough on the countertop while I caught up on laundry (does it ever end?) She kept running over to show me the newest shape: zebra, giraffe, princess, fish, mermaid, mean shark, and finally "planet earf." 
wow. 
I laughed. 
Her creativity never ceases to amaze me.  Lately, she has been trying to not watch quite as much t.v. (the girl has been addicted since the ripe ol age of three months) after we had a family night and put her to the challenge of an hour or less per day. She is doing awesome. 

{Although, Currently both kids are staring at the tube watching that curious little monkey (love that show), even little Roscoe.}

Blissful.

5 comments:

Kristal said...

Holy smokes I can't believe the house Shawn designed!!! It is amazing!! I would be proud too. I love play-dough. So fun for the girls and keeps them entertained for a long time. Lexi is so cute and has quite the imagination. Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a smart girl! Although Luke would freak that the play-dough is all mixed together. Poor Lily has had many lessons on how NOT to mix play-dough.-can you say ocd?

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

i hear ya on the tv man. i unplug mine and say "go do something!" i love planet earf...thats too cute. your welcome for the weennnnnnner word

Tyla Majors said...

I love Lexi! She reminds me so much of Savannah, who also had a love affair with cartoons at that age. Miss you guys!

Sonny said...

that little girl is so funny. she takes after her hilarious mom. love you babe.