My neighbor informed me that the zoo was FREE this day, so we changed our usual library plans and jumped in the car. The kids were in awe seeing all the animals, and I had a blast following them around snapping pictures.
Ooo! We are jealous you got to go to the zoo....for free makes it even better! Lexie is such a pretty little lady! Such a doll! and Roscoe-man, little monster face! Love them! The header looks good! Nice work! Luv you! You make my heart happy!:)
I just love those two! Cute pics. Oh, and I have only been sewing for 6 months! I had this crazy desire to want to sew and convinced Nate he needed to by me one. (I had to remember the days of 9th grade sewing classes when I first started..it was crazy) and I got my header from banners by Lindsay. (she gave it to me free because I donated to nie nie) hope to see you guys soon. Also, we our so proud of Shawn and his accomplishments!
Don't you love when you find out about deals like that? We have a lot of free things like that in New York and I love it! Although it did make me jealous that you can just jump in your car and easily get to your destination.Getting on mapquest only to struggle to find the quickest way via public transportation just isn't as nice as a car. Oh anyways, so glad you had a wonderful day. Your children are just precious. Hope you're doing well!
FUN! i seriously can't wait to take addie, she's finally getting interested in animals and so the summer should be a blast! kids make life way more fun!
12 comments:
the zoo is great fun. do you double stroller it? i think i'd go nuts without one of those man!
I wish we had a zoo! Hannah would love it.
How fun! We love the zoo too! Cute kids, they're growing up so much!
Ooo! We are jealous you got to go to the zoo....for free makes it even better! Lexie is such a pretty little lady! Such a doll! and Roscoe-man, little monster face! Love them!
The header looks good! Nice work!
Luv you! You make my heart happy!:)
How fun! what cuties ( they look like best buds).
I just love those two! Cute pics. Oh, and I have only been sewing for 6 months! I had this crazy desire to want to sew and convinced Nate he needed to by me one. (I had to remember the days of 9th grade sewing classes when I first started..it was crazy) and I got my header from banners by Lindsay. (she gave it to me free because I donated to nie nie) hope to see you guys soon. Also, we our so proud of Shawn and his accomplishments!
Lexie just gets prettier and prettier every day!
Don't you love when you find out about deals like that? We have a lot of free things like that in New York and I love it! Although it did make me jealous that you can just jump in your car and easily get to your destination.Getting on mapquest only to struggle to find the quickest way via public transportation just isn't as nice as a car. Oh anyways, so glad you had a wonderful day. Your children are just precious. Hope you're doing well!
I love taking my kids to the zoo. Next time you want to go call me. They love it! Can we get together this week sometime?
so sweet!
AWw. Wish we'd have known!
FUN! i seriously can't wait to take addie, she's finally getting interested in animals and so the summer should be a blast! kids make life way more fun!
Post a Comment