Monday, October 11, 2010

Disney :: part 1

{September 22}
Every year, Papa Dennis takes us on an all-expense-paid trip to 
the Happiest Place.
pretty rad eh?
We always have the best time, but I have to say this year was one of my favorites. 
We had an absolute ball!
We met up at 8:50am at papa's and grabbed a group pic (thanks erica) right before we headed out.
We were all bursting at the seams!
On the road.
Shawn hates it when I do this. ha.
gotta love a man who puts up with it.
Made our traditional stop in Barstow for some IN n Out and a new pair of shoes
again, on Papa.
I think most of us think this may be the best part.
I believe them Nikes on top are mine.
That's right no "new balance" for me.
I go for the good stuff. :)
Everyone with a pair...even lil gigi. :)
Back on the road.
A few hours later, we arrived at the Mariott and went to grab some grub.
I swear I have a pic almost exactly like this on last year's first night.
No matter how much we lecture, this little girl will not stop picking any flower she sees. ha.
there's worse things right?
after dinner pics before we headed to downtown disney.
me & Ash with some of our favorite girls.
Taryn. Lexi. Hailee.
Aunt Ashlee & Nephew Quincy
though you would think they were brother and sister by the way they fight. ha.
Jake. Julie.
me. hubster. baby.
(wishing I had the guts to take the nice camera...hate a blurry pic with potential)
Lego Land!
AKA: Roscoe's Heaven


Me. Erica. Ash. Ju.
Papa. Terri. Olive.
We were all shot, so we headed back early...had to stop though to grab some initial shots.

and one more of the little fam minus the rockstar who had had enough.
Back to the Hotel to crash and gear up for the next day.
The kids ended up staying up for another hour or so jumping on the beds.
Guess they got their second wind....so wish that was contagious.
Shawn and I bribed and threatened until they finally crashed.
Happy Disney!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

haha love the comment about me and quincy. So TRUE. Love that boy though.

Cute pictures!
I miss Disneyland already!

Lisa said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait til Eliza is old enough to get excited about Disneyland :)

Dana said...

Aw man, This is the time of year for the last couple that I get really jealous of you, I really want a vacation. So so fun though. I will live through you...can't wait to see what day 2 will bring me...oh and yes next Monday is great. I'll be honest, I remembered last night and was like, crap, I have to clean...so no worries. HOpe you little fam stays all better.