Dang. I promised myself that "going private" would not give me the excuse to become a big blogging lame-o.
Promise has been broken. Sorry. I really think the Disneyland posts did me in and I had to take a little break...but I'm back. :)
We have been having such a blast in October. Doesn't this month rock!!?? It's been the best weather!
(which sadly has come to an end today.....fuhreeezing!)
Time to catch up.
{October 11, 2010}
My great friend/doula/neighbor/herbologist/I want to be just like her when I grow up,
Amy invited me to join her and other fellow home-schoolers for a field trip to
Hee Haw Farms
I of course said Yes! Partly because I knew the kids would love it, but mostly because I will tag along with Amy any day to pick her brain and try my darndest to absorb everything she says.
Love her. :)
We had the greatest day.
Here it all is in pictures.
{Sillies}
{the petting zoo}
{Slides}
{Corn box}
{Hay Ride}
{Pumpkin Patch}
{the End}
*That night we met Daddy at the local library for a spooky magic show.
What a great Monday we had!
**and I just realized that despite my obsessive rant about Amy, I failed to get a single pic of the woman.
Geesh. Some fan I am!
She was my doula with gretta so feel free to check her out at the end of this post and read my favorite story ever. :)


3 comments:
love days like this :)
looks like a lot of fun! especially that corn box...for some reason the pictures make me want to grab a hand full myself.
crazy that october is practically over...gretta is going to be one in a second! gosh, that year went by fast!
also, i was kind of thinking private was doing you good after all the disneyland posts...i really thought yay, she's going to post more now :)
i wont give up hope...
those disney posts about did me under too.
Loved the picture of Gretta face especially. What fun days these kids will remember.
Post a Comment