Well, I am sure it is all over the blogosphere that Utah woke up to snow yesterday morning.
Whether you love winter or not, it seems like this is the most anticipated event all Fall long.
When's it gonna snow?
Every year, I think that I love winter...sometimes even calling it my favorite season (i know crazy...blame it on my love for cardigans),
but I have to admit I wasn't totally ready for it this time around.
I think last year's long one is still a little too fresh.
My kiddos, however, were definitely ecstatic to see the soft blanket on the ground!
I could barely even get the hats and mittens on their little bodies before they were out the door ready for snowballs and angels.
Gretta and I watched through the window inside, but I finally had to grab the camera and run out.
These two just crack me up!
Anyone remember those comic books "Calvin & Hobbs"?
Meet Calvin.
So full of mischief.
Oh this is war!
that's my girl.
Soaked to the bone, the kids decided to come in for some hot chocolate.
(gotta love lexi's tag still on her boot..we're classy around here.)
Sitting in my kitchen, sipping hot cocoa, looking at rosy cheeks, and listening to my babes excited chatter
put me right in my usual mood.
Welcome Winter.
Just don't stay past April.
please.


6 comments:
I love snow! How fun for the kiddos.
oh, and love your last post about the dinner in a pumpkin. Way cool tradition.
I miss the snow too. I like it for about a day or two and then I'm done! Hate driving in it. love to all. The kiddies are gorgeous.
Oh my gosh! I am so not ready for winter here! Please don't send the snow our way!
I love that Lexi is playing in the snow in a mini skirt....he he he. They are so dang cute and so full of energy. I love it! My kids were thrilled too. Guess its time to find the snow pants :(
There is seriously something magical about snow. wish we got more of it down here.
Lexi looks like a little Gap model! She is such a doll. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment