Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Papa,

From the bottom of our Hearts,
Thank you!

We had an amazing time, and hope you know how much we appreciate the fabulous trip.
You're the best!

Some highlights I wanted to remember about 2010:
01. first morning we wrote out our # on the kids arms in permanent marker with the instructions that if they got lost they had to find a mama with kids and show her the number to call daddy. Well, Roscoe walked all over with his arm outstretched for all to see. He would not let his arm touch a thing. Not even his shirt. We kept explaining that it wasn't going to rub off, but to no avail. ha! The only pic I had turned out so blurry, so I wanted to make sure I wrote it out to remember. It was just so cute.
02. Gretta was the best babe in creation.
03. I am happy to report that for the first time in Disney none of my kids had a "blow out"
1st year: lex did and we found her eating it...eww.
last year: we found Grammy holding Roscoe outside of Indiana Jones (we rode) with the biggest pile dumping out of his shorts on the ground.
So yes this year, gretta did good.
Roscoe did have an accident in his pants, however, causing him to go commando, but we're not counting it.
04. Papa riding Screamin for the first and last time.
05. Riding Thunder Mountain with Roscoe late friday night in the very front and him thinking it was amazing driving the train.
06. Laughing til we cried with Lexi on teacups.

The End.
promise.

2 comments:

Tricia Lovato said...

Love the Disney posts....looks like you guys had an amazing time. The kids are just adorable as usual. I have not been for 3 years and I want to go so bad. Hopefully this next year we can make the trip. Sammy's kids have never beena nd Kylee was only 10 months old when we went. I love your blog and your writing. It makes you feel like you are right there in the actions....Hugs!

Janette said...

Loved all the Disney posts! Makes me so happy for you that the kids did well and that it turned out to be an awesome trip!