
Dear Gretta Rose,
goodness, you are at such a fun age!
we are having a ball with your little personality.
such a happy, easy peasy lil girl.
you have the best little sense of humor...
cracking up over anything remotely funny.
roscoe can especially get you going.
he'll do funny faces and high squeaky sound effects until you laugh to hiccups.
so cute.
you are becoming a lot more attached to me lately.
high little shrieks and squeals if i even leave the room for a second.
you definitely get everyone's constant attention, and i'm pretty sure you like it that way.
sometimes you won't even let daddy feed you unless i am standing right near congratulating every bite.
spoiled little thing. :)
your little tongue is always sticking out.
you roll it and chew on it constantly.
such a cute little habit.
you're finally eating a little bit of solids...
cheerios, peas, diced sweet potato, banana bits
to name a few.
at times, you refuse to pick them up yourself, making me pick them up to put it in your mouth
though you're perfectly capable.
ha. again. spoiled.
you shriek if someone takes a toy away.
you love exploring everything.
you get such a concentrated look on your face when you pick up something new.
reminds me so much of baby lexi.
your poor skin still rashes so easily.
wish i could figure it out for good.
you are a great sleeper.
a full 11-12 hours at night.
so nice.
you have started to cut out your second nap.
dang.
i was hoping i could extend that a little longer.
i won't complain though.
you love to cuddle with stuffed animals.
you're favorites are a little dragon you got at a birthday party last week
and the moose that lexi lets you borrow at night.
you shove their noses in your mouth and fall asleep.
hey. i'll take it.
i'm starting to actually like having a binkyless baby.
you love to be held
and we love holding you!
you're such a light little thing and you fit perfectly on our hip.
daddy and i just love carting you around.
in fact, whenever daddy gets home, he can't help but pick you up and hold you for most of the night.
you adore him.
just asked daddy if there is anything he wants to make sure i include...
he says the way you pounce.
ha. it is the funniest thing to watch.
you'll eye something with such an intense concentration and then out of nowhere you'll attack...
pouncing as if the cheerio, crayon, or stuffed animal is going to take off any second.
it's hilarious.
your reflexes are impressive.
oh gigi how we love you!
you are the sweetest, cutest, funnest babe I could ever imagine.
i feel so lucky to have you.
you just make us all smile.
kisses pookie.
kisses.
Love,
Mommy


3 comments:
Thanks for the phone number Kristin, I'm excited to go to him and see if he can figure anything out. For little Gretta's face you should try Johnson's baby creamy oil with cocoa and shea butter. Carver was having alot of skin problems and a the doctor told me to shorten his baths and use hardly any soap and to only bath him once a week, unless he was really dirty. I did that in the beginning but I also found that using that johnson lotion after his bath really helped, and now his skin doesn't have that problem at all anymore and I bathe him as often as I want and don't use any lotion on him and his skin is so soft. It's worth trying.
I miss being able to see her as much as I would like and feeling that Grandme bond, but I sure feel it whenever I get to hold her. She is a doll and I love the huge eyes. I always think. Oh how can I love another like I have all the rest and "what do you know" when they get here I just do. You know that feeling?
She is adorable.
So, when I am pregnant I get eczema horribly bad and this time it seems to be covering my entire body. And since I don't want to bathe in a steriod everyday, I asked my trusty pharmacist (my hot husband) what he could do for me. He ended up talking to an herbal dr. here who recommended Spring Wind Ointment. It's natural and smells disgusting but has been the only thing that has worked for me. Maybe you could try it for Gretta. Sensitive skin is so hard to know how to treat.
Cute post. I am loving your blog lately!
Post a Comment