{9.25}
Finally we are at the last day of Disneyland. Good Grief. These posts are taking forever.
So grateful that I hardly took any pics the last day...only 26...which I'm sure is some sort of personal record. We had a blast all 3 days at the Happiest Place, but I have to say our last day might have been my fave. (despite it being blazing hot in the afternoon...seriously, we about died)
Had to grab a pic in front of the pumpkin Mickey.
Then we decided to head over to ride Splash, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Thunder Mountain.
Shawn and I had it down to a science. All the rides were only 5 minutes long, so we just kept running on and grabbing parent switch passes and using them as it got busier. We had a ball riding each ride time and again. I left my camera in the stroller for most of it, but managed a few pics of the morning...
Thunder.
such a dare devil.
and Roscoe was cracking us up. He never put his arms down at any part of any ride all morning. SO cute to watch him on splash with them up during the slowest parts.
What a little stud this one is!
A few pics after.
the only other pic I took on a ride was me and gretta riding Winnie the Pooh while the rest of them hit Splash. Love her face.
After a morning full of rides, the kids let us know they wanted to get some signatures.
We spotted Captain Hook and I knew we had to get in line.
This guy is a legend in our home as far as the Rockstar is concerned.
He's obsessed with the pirate. Right when it was our turn, he turned to leave. I begged the lady to make an exception and let us hurry and meet him. One look at Roscoe, and she obliged.
So grateful she did!
This was a Disneyland highlight.
I think this is CW Longfellow. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Pinnochio right?
We decided to give Fairytopia a try.
The line wasn't bad at all and the fairies were darling with the kiddos.
We could have stayed at the park all day and night...none of us were ready to go, but we promised Papa we would get on the road early. Around 3 we decided it was time to get the souvenirs and head out.
Lexi: baby dumbo
Roscoe: Buzz
Gretta: all our love
me: a $16 dollar squirt bottle I bought outside of Small World when I thought I was going to sweat to death. Can't believe I suckered out! I don't even spend that much on shirts! Not sure what I'm suppose to do with it now. Dang Disneyland prices. :)
Shawn and I debated all day long if we should upgrade for season passes.
We still hadn't really made up our minds at the end. Indecisiveness made us leave the park without them. We're kicking ourselves now, especially after talking to Brother Chaud last night who is there with my parents as we speak. I so could be there right now. It really was all fun this year! We can't wait to get back!
Counting down the 365 til we go again.
And it's unanimous...next year we will definitely be season passers. :)
Disneyland Die Hards!!


2 comments:
I don't think I've told you this, but I LOVE your bangs! They look so cute on you that I want some. REPEAT TO SELF: I WILL RESIST TEMPTATION!
Also, is it bad that I know all the fairies names? I was like, "Oh! That's Terrance! He's in charge of distributing the pixie dust!" Pathetic. :)
okay, that picture of you and gretta is the greatest picture i've ever seen. seriously i'm dying over that little face. this must be printed and hung. so cute!
day three looked like a blast...we are a little sad we didn't do three. we may have to extend next years and do three days + the beach. freak. why am i already thinking about next years trip? ha. maybe we should do a spring trip..you guys in?
ps. thanks for feeding my husband the other night :)
hopefully he wont spring another surprise visit in the next few days.
also. i may have to steal some of these pictures.
Post a Comment