Hey Kristin! We used to be in the same married college ward with you guys in STG. I would love to keep reading your blog. Your little family is the cutest...seriously :) hillmac@hotmail.com -Hillary
Hi girlie..I'd love to be added. meggusic@hotmail.com BTW how did you get your blog to look like that? Is the template in blogger or do you specialize it?
So, I don't want to sound creepy. We were in the same grade for kindergarten and 1st grade at West Orient. I don't know if you remember playing with Maggie Ronald and me, but I remember you. I have been "stalking" your blog for a little while now :) (I found it on Maggie's) and have enjoyed reading about your beautiful little family and your insights on things. My maiden name was Ellinger. I would love to keep reading your blog, my e-mail is; jennifer.conklin@hotmail.com. Please feel free to check out my blog at; www.conkalonk.blogspot.com. Thanks!
We went to the same highschool and I found your blog off a mutual friend! I love that your honest about blog stalking! :) Your blog is definitely a favorite! jessica@pharmacy.isu.edu
12 comments:
Hey Kristin! I want an invite! qeedwards@hotmail.com
**I grew up with Shawn and was your home care nurse back in the day. I love seening your cute family and all your cute ideas!**
Hello!!
can you add me pls : finleyny@hotmail.com
Hey Kristin! We used to be in the same married college ward with you guys in STG. I would love to keep reading your blog. Your little family is the cutest...seriously :)
hillmac@hotmail.com
-Hillary
Hi girlie..I'd love to be added.
meggusic@hotmail.com BTW how did you get your blog to look like that? Is the template in blogger or do you specialize it?
I would love to be included cassandra_gottardi@hotmail.com
So, I don't want to sound creepy. We were in the same grade for kindergarten and 1st grade at West Orient. I don't know if you remember playing with Maggie Ronald and me, but I remember you. I have been "stalking" your blog for a little while now :) (I found it on Maggie's) and have enjoyed reading about your beautiful little family and your insights on things. My maiden name was Ellinger. I would love to keep reading your blog, my e-mail is; jennifer.conklin@hotmail.com. Please feel free to check out my blog at; www.conkalonk.blogspot.com. Thanks!
Hey kristin! I would love to be invited
amanda.volden@gmail.com
Thanks,
Amanda volden (atkinson)
(An old roommate from st George who hasn't seen you or talked to you in forever ;)
Im not sure if I've left mine or not
rachmathews@yahoo.com
think you have mine, but just in case not tckbnorth@gmail.com
I just nneed to be sure you have mine :) nannersbananners.blogspot.com
We went to the same highschool and I found your blog off a mutual friend! I love that your honest about blog stalking! :) Your blog is definitely a favorite!
jessica@pharmacy.isu.edu
I can't remember if you have mine. joykristal@gmail.com
Post a Comment